I am a storyteller, creator of the beautiful snapshots of life. A majority of my pieces are made to elicit an emotion of a moment that I want to remember… some good, some bad but they all hold memories and emotions important to me and my journey through life. Although I do have some exploration pieces, as any artist should, they also hold that experience of learning. In each piece I try to make the emotion of the memory and the idea stand out more than the literal image itself. Though I do make my art based off of tangible things, each piece has its own emotional meaning to me as well.  

I want to capture the beauty of the world and those living in it through all mediums that I can.  I enjoy trying new mediums from paints, to clay, to pencils. Each one has its own effect on the viewer that they begin with before even truly looking at the piece… different emotions for different mediums.  

I make my art for myself and for others to see. Personally, it is a way for me to process experiences and emotions but it is also a way for me to touch people and connect with them on a different level.  I want to be able to talk to people without words but with images.

Blue Moon

Acrylic & Embroidery

10x10