Artist Statement 

As an artist I feel the best way to complete a superb peice of art work is to express your inner-self. I am the type of person who is very creative, detailed, and likes to paint and draw naturalistic designs. Ever since I can remember I have been doodling on my school papers and so my artistic ideas and themes have developed over my life so far. I took out-of-school art classes whilst in grade school and mostly gained knowledge in painting. But I believe that my strongest area of art is drawing. Pencil has always been my favorite tool to use just because of the simplicity of it. I can do thick lines, skinny lines, and shading all with one tool. Although there is no color to what I am drawing the concept is presented within my art. 

I plan on pursuing a job that requires technological art like videogame designing and or a job in architecture. These jobs will allow me to express myself and give other people ideas for what they are looking for. Art is my favorite thing to do within school and with my skill and by gaining future experience I can most definitely have a career and make a living off what I love to do, ART!