Sometimes art can be really frustrating. Sometimes you just can't get the nose right or you run out of white paint when you really need it. I've thrown so many canvases away and crumpled up so many pieces of paper the the garbage man must surely know there's an artist living in my house. However, when I make a drawing or painting or a sculpture that turns out to be something beautiful all by itself, there's a flooding sense of joy and happiness that only an artist can know. That is what I make art for - to express myself, and to make the world a more beautiful place.

My tried and true best friend has always been acrylic paint, I've been painting for about 3 years. However, when I was 7, I really got into drawing. I would (and still do) find a secluded corner and just draw whatever I was thinking about. I went through a brief affair with charcoal penclis but now I prefer soft graphite. I'm also a big fan of watercolor, although I have less experience with that medium. I love trying new things when it comes to my artwork... though my acrylics and I will be together 'till the end.

Sunset